All professional development I provide is customized for the learners and their goals. Here is a short list of some recent professional development topics I have facilitated:
- Augmented Early Learning, A New Reality
- The One Tablet Classroom
- Digitally Enhanced Learning Centers
- Tablets, Prescription for Learning or Merely a Placebo?
- Everyone has a Story to Tell - Using Technology to Amplify Student Voices
- Technologies and Young Learners - Better Than Crayons?
- Apps for Administrators - Productivity and Insight
- Selecting Apps for Student Use... Looking Beyond the Price
- Web 2.0 Tools, Not Toys
- Beyond Angry Birds - Apps for Learning
- Welcome to YOUR iPad
- From NOW to WOW! Use what you have to make a bigger difference
- Digital Images for Student Engagement
- There’s an App for That!
- CCSS, Math, and Web 2.0
- It’s Not the Technology, It’s the Learning
- Books aren't Dead, Using Technology to Enrich and Enliven Your
- Using Technologies to Enhance Differentiated Instruction
- How Do Your Elementary Students Show What They Know?
- Mania or Managed Chaos, Managing the Technological World of Young
- Paperslide Video Creation
- Making IT Interactive
- Beginning ePortfolios - What?, Why? and How?
- Collaboration - Use Technologies to Personalize and Empower
- Math, Manipulatives, and Technology - A Powerful Trio
- Using Technology to Support and Encourage Beginning Readers
- Google Does More than Search for Stuff (Google Docs and More)
- Hidden Gems - Things You Can Do with Office To Help You Teach and Your Students Learn
- Two Standards with One Stone - Curriculum-Rich AND Technology-Rich Teaching and Learning